Starting At Kookaburra
Arrival & Departure of Children
Please follow the following steps when dropping your child off:
- Please bring your child to their allocated room.
- We will not receive children from the front gate, office, in the carpark or the outdoor play areas.
- Please ensure that a staff member knows that your child has arrived and has accepted them for care for that day.
- Sign your child in at our “Sign in/out Kiosk” provided in the foyer in each building
- After signing them in, allow some time to settle them in before leaving eg. Getting them involved in an activity.
What should your child bring?
A back pack or a bag large enough to hold:
- Two sets of spare clothing
- A pair of shut shoes.
- Sterilised Bottles with formula.
- The Educators will mix the formula as needed.
- A water bottle with your child’s name on it.
Please dress your child in clothes that they can easily change themselves.