At Kookaburra Early Learning our educators are our greatest asset, and we pride ourselves on having a dedicated and enthusiastic team, who have a passion for educating young children in the formative years between the ages 0-6 years.
Our team of Educators see children as full of potential, competent and capable of building their own theories with the support and guidance through daily routines, programs and partnership with families.
Our educators aim to provide a holistic approach to education and create learning environments that promote curiosity, inquiry and a sense of wonder. Our team of qualified and experienced educators consist of:
- Early Childhood Teachers with Bachelor degrees
- Educators with Diploma and Certificate III in early childhood.
- Educators undertaking a traineeship in early childhood
- Educators who are culturally diverse to reflect the various backgrounds of the families within the community.
Our educators are continuously supported and provided with further professional development and training in order to remain up to date with current industry practices.
Each of our educators hold a First Aid Certificate, along with Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates.
Our educators receive annual training in Child Protection to ensure the safety and wellbeing of children.
Our educator: child ratio is as follows:
- 1 primary caregiver: 4 children (0-2 years)
- 1 primary caregiver: 5 children (2-3 years)
- 1 primary caregiver: 10 children (3-5 years)
Our experienced educators are trained to provide children with the best quality education and care and play a vital role in your child's learning and development.